Reiki Healing Benefits
What is Reiki?
Reiki is a healing technique based on the principle that the practitioner can channel energy into the client by means of touch. Reiki can be done in person or through distant healing. Reiki works to activate the natural healing processes of the patient's body and restore physical and emotional well-being.
Reiki is an ancient Japanese technique. Reiki assists with stress, promotes relaxation and also promotes healing. It is administered by "laying on hands" and is based on the idea that an unseen "life force energy" flows through us. Generally if you "life force energy" is low, then we are more likely to get ill or feel stressed, and if it is high, we are generally more happy and healthy.
Health Benefits of Reiki Include:
· Creates deep relaxation and aids the body to release stress and tension,
· It accelerates the bodies’ self-healing abilities,
· Helps one achieve better sleep,
· Reduces blood pressure
· Can help with accute (injuries) and chronic problems (asthma, eczema, headaches, etc.) and aides the breaking of addictions,
· Helps relieve pain,
· Removes energy blockages, adjusts the energy flow of the endocrine system bringing the body into balance and harmony,
· Assists the body in cleaning itself from toxins,
· Reduces some of the side effects of drugs and helps the body to recover from drug therapy after surgery and chemotherapy,
· Supports the immune system,
· Increases vitality and postpones the aging process,
· Raises the vibrational frequency of the body,
· Helps spiritual growth and emotional clearing.
~Just for today, I will let go of anger.
Just for today, I will let go of worry.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings.
Just for today, I will do my work honestly.
Just for today, I will be kind to my neighbor and every living thing.~